Out now: the second edition of news on the CMCI Microsite.
This new edition includes five new blog posts which explore the research and thinking from staff and research students working in the Department of Culture, Media & Creative Industries, here at King’s College London.
There are contributions from Dr Bridget Conor, Dr Roberta Comunian and Lauren England, Dr Stephanie Janes, Lauren Cantillon, and Katrin Schindel:
- Dr Bridget Conor introduces us to her new research project exploring cosmic wellness and the intersections of women, whiteness, and wellness
- Dr Roberta Comunian and Lauren England offer an update on their research on creative emerging economies after conducting fieldwork in Lagos
- Lauren Cantillon reflects on the CMCI Emerging Voices 2019 Conference
- Dr Stephanie Janes discusses her British Academy Postdoctoral Research project on Immersive Promotional Media
- Katrin Schindel highlights the recent activities of the Feminist Research Reading Group
The site is at https://cmci-kings.org/ –and you can keep in direct touch by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org